Monday, November 13, 2017

Life's Purpose

In my life's darkest days ,
it's only the time i used to pray.
Crying to God and ask for help,
wondering where to find myself.

Wheel of Life goes up and down,
When things go wrong i used to frown.
Materials things i used to love,
I forgot to thank from up above.

One day I fell on the ground,
No one's there to talk around.
God's face appeared in  light,
Beg on him that i will do right.

Wounds healed and i'm back on track,
Fly high like a bird never look back.
Never knew it won't last long,
I'm back where i belong.

I called God again and again,
 ask for blessings for my gain.
I make mistakes without thinking,
God is watching if i'm improving.

Now i reached my adult stage,
it's like a book without a page.
I knew those page is in my heart,
that i should remember for me to start.

In my room i hide emotions,
recall the lessons and pay attention.
I was afraid that God is tired,
Listening to my desire.

I felt his presence when i'm crying,
He embrace me and says keep trying.
He gave me chance knowing my past,
never knew he saved the best for last.

I feel i entered longest pipe,
Now i learned my purpose in life.
Inside that pipe is so dark,
Keep moving like noah's ark.


God will always wait,
As long we have faith.
Slowly we will learn to make it right.
God's love is unconditional and he will hold you tight.


My  life is like adventure,
and God is my best teacher.
Our father is always watching 
divine mission made in heaven.












No comments:

Post a Comment